Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A letter written to a friend, 17/02/06

couple of days ago, there was a notice in my mailbox to go and collect a registered letter from post office...
today I went to collect my registered letter/parcel...
can you guess what it was?
it was a cheque of Rs. 3000 :)
I got my telephone deposit back...
this was the firs real sign of leaving India...
I somehow became happy, realising it...
...
I am really tired,
I need an endless rest, endless peace...
I have badly lost myself during these years,
I can say I have not lived a real life...
we always think of the day we could go back home...
Pune life is never serious for us...
it is strange...
I may never live the free life which I lived in Pune :((
this was the only advantage of spending ~7 best years of my life,
here,
in India
I would cry the whole water on earth on my departure from India...
I have badly got used to it now..................
...
...
...
...
I forgot, I have got a thesis to write before I can depart :)

enjoy your moments...

Sharmin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home